Thursday, August 7, 2008

fixed car

On Monday, I was able to take the car in and I think it is fixed! I've been driving around for two days and the air conditioning is working great and the temperature is not getting too high! I am very grateful for cars! they can be annoying when problems occur, but life without them is very difficult. I wish we had a good busing system, but we don't.

Craig has been a little crazy. But he is still so cute! He likes to scream a little when he gets mad, still throwing himself down on the ground. but he is getting better about saying prayers. He loves to read a book with me before he goes to sleep. Yesterday, I got him in his pjs and he ran up into our bed and grabbed a book. it was so cute! He is such a blessing and i shelping Treovr and I be better to each other and him and also have more patience.

No comments: