Thursday, July 31, 2008

Craig

I really enjoy being with Craig. During the day, he is usually so good for me! Of course, when he starte getting tired at night, he is not so happy. And by the end of the day, Trevor and I are tired too and our patience is a little low. We both are working on being better.

But yesterday, we went visiting teaching and he was really good for me. When i was getting him dressed in his pjs, he was so fun to cuddle with. He found a fun board book at the library Are you Sleepy, Petey? and he really likes it. It's a little boy trying to get his little puppy to go to sleep and Craig thinks it is so fun.

well, when I put Craig in his crib, he didn't seem too tired still (he started jumping up and down), so i left two books with him for 5-10 minutes. then, later I went in and told him it was time to go to sleep, so i turned off the rest of the lights, tooks his books and pulled his blanket over him. He fell asleep soon after. He is so good for us.

I am so grateful for Trevor and his striving to be better. He always is helping, supporting and encouraging me to be better also.

And Craig, he is such a great child of our Heavenly Father's. I have always known, since he was born, that Heavenly Father blessed us with Craig, a fairly easier first child, since we gave in and had a child while we were both still going to school.

Trevor and I both had scholarships for UNLV that paid us to go to school. Neither of us could stop going to school, or else we would lose the scholarships. And if we lost the scholarship, I probably would not have finished school.

But Heavenly Father blessed us for being faithful and helped us by choosing a wonderfully easier child. Craig didn't have very many problems with sleeping when he was younger, he picked up on nursing pretty good, took a bottle and pacifier. he didn't like cereal, but he liked eating banana and other baby food.

No comments: