Tuesday, July 29, 2008

cleaning

Yesterday, Trevor took the day off (i really enjoyed his company) and we got some cleaning done. I am so grateful for his help and him just being there helped push me a little more to keep doing things. I have had a hard time being motivated and our house had gotten in really bad shape. So i watned to mention how wonderful it was for him to help me. It is always nicer to do work when someone is working with you.

Trevor is working part-time with Clark County for his paid internship and only has a certain amount of total hours he can work in a year (starting in July). So once spring semester was over, he was home every Monday and Wednesday and I really enjoyyed it. Sometimes I would be substituting and he would be at home with Craig, or sometimes it would be all three of us. Well, his time started over in July, so all of this month he has been working monday-friday. I am enjoying the extra money, but miss spending the time with him. We are hoping, and praying, that he will get a full-time job before December and his hours run out, since he is working basically 40 hours each pay period. Also, we can't get into a house until he and I have full-time jobs :( we keep praying and are trying to be better about FHE, family prayer and scriptures, overall, more faithful and doing our part so Heavenly Father knows that we really would like the blessings.

No comments: