Saturday, July 19, 2008

recording

I decided I need to start noticing the wonderful things in my life and making a note of them. So here it is!

In the October 2007 General Conference, President Eyring suggested we record incidents of the hand of the Lord in our lives. I think this will be pretty easy for me to keep up and a simple way to better notice my blessings and to show my gratitude.

For today, Craig has slept two nights in a row without waking up and last night, he woke up, but i only had to change a diaper and he was back asleep. IN HIS OWN BED THE WHOLE NIGHT!! Yay! I'm so grateful that Trevor thought of him sleeping with a larger blanket in his crib.

Also, yesterday, Anita watched Craig for me, and when my car was being silly again, she drove me around in her AWESOME nissan altima coupe.

I have wonderful people in my life.

No comments: