Tuesday, September 2, 2008

help

Yesterday, we spent most of the day over at Anita's. it was very fun. we got in the pool, then got out to eat a little. Craig was acting tired, so i changed him out of his swim trunks and tried to lay down with him and read a book. however, it did not work. he ended up swimming again (kinda. he would put his feet in and play around the edge of the pool, but never really liked to get in above his knees the silly boy. well, he was getting pretty grumpy and so we went inside and tried to calm him down. finally, Trevor came to my rescue and was able to get him to go to sleep around 3!

I am so grateful for my husband! he can be firmer with Craig and Craig will do things for him that he might not do for me. I'm grateful that we were able to enjoy time together with family yesterday and enjoy our longer labor day weekend! Trevor's parents, Curtis and even Lynette and Mark (Trevor's cousin) came over with their three kids! it was nice being with family.

Also, Trevor is encouraging us all to be a little healthier. I didn't get to workout this morning, but I'm hoping to be able to go for a walk today after work. I'm not feeling too well and want to get hings done for school this afternoon. but i am hoping that with both of us working on it, we will be better about exercising and making better choices!

No comments: