Sunday, September 28, 2008

spiritual uplifting

i have been having a hard time this past week. i'm trying to have more fun at school and enjoy my life, but it is hard. i was able to go to the women's conference broadcast on saturday and i am so grateful! i felt touched by so many wonderful words, especially President Uchtdorf (not sure how to spell his name).

also, today at church, we had fast Sunday and wonderful lesson going over 3 nephi 8-11. it was wonderful to be uplifted and reminded to focus on the positive in my life.

I decided to make a choice to be happy. I have usually inmy life been a happy person, but i'm not sure Trevor, or people in my life would say that so much anymore. I don't want that. I have some amazing things/people in my life and i want people to know that i appreciate it/them and people that i'm not so close to, i want them to know that i am happy because of all those blessings.

No comments: